Friday, February 22, 2008

Solution for My Eye Strain


My day wasn’t that good. You may ask why, well it’s because of my eyes. I had an eye strain once again. It frequently happens to me especially when I stay in front of my computer for more than eight hours. So it did happen this afternoon. I can’t focus on my task so again I haven’t finished any. I took a pain reliever and slept for an hour in the office but when I woke up and tried to stare at my pc, my vision had been blurry. Yes, I was afraid so I am now thinking on going to an eye doctor. I guess I need to wear eyeglasses this time. But of course, I want the fashionable ones. I searched through the web and found a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical. Yes, I considered Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses as the Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical.

0 comments: