Friday, August 29, 2008

Yummy Great American Seafood Recipe

I have always loved eating at fast food chains even before. The taste of American foods stuck in me that I want to munch on any of them every now and then. As I was searching for great American recipe to cook at home, I stumbled upon www.GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com which states that, "Enter to Win". Of course, I got interested and wondered if I could also join the contest. It's so easy though by casting your vote for your favorite recipe.

My interest become intense when I read through a list of great American seafood recipes. I told myself that it's so timely since I was really looking for a yummy dish for dinner. And voila! I found the right one to satisfy my taste as well as the whole family. It's what you call as the "Texas Gulf Shrimp," a recipe of Chef Mark Holley. As you all know, I love the taste of shrimp especially the big ones from one province here in Bicol.

Yep, I always go for the seafoods than meat. So if I were to choose, I'd more likely have seafood dish than fatty meaty ones. Aside from it's healthy for the family, the taste is no doubt to be excellent. I won't miss cooking this recipe. The ingredients is so easy to find. I was even attracted of the way it was presented so I guess just by looking at it, I know how much my family would crave for it. I might also add something to make it more yummylicious.

So gals and guys out there, let's take time for cook off. I know you always have the heart for foods. Why not grab the chance of visiting the site just like what I did? It's something that your family would remember everytime, bragging you to cook for more even everyday.

Oops! Before you do the cook off, take time to vote for your favorite recipe as it will give you a chance of winning the New Orleans prize package. Goodluck to all of us!

Happy seafood munching!

Post?slot_id=18795&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



0 comments: