Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Prosperous New Year to Everyone

Hello peeeps! Here I am again, still sticking to what I am used to hehehe! Well, fireworks can never get blogging out of my system. I have been used to it and considered it as part of me since January of 2007. And now, the year was over and I'm about to begin another escapade in 2008.

Wohooo! I am uber excited on how will it turn out this time of the year. But all I wish this year is happiness, good health and more dollars (lolz!) for me and my loved-ones.

By the way, our New Year's celebration wasn't as extravagant as what elite people used to have. Hours before the celebration, hubby and I rushed to the supermarket to buy for our Media Noche. I hated the crowded lines to the cashier, but I have no choice so I just ignored them. While pushing the shopping cart from one shelf to another, all I think about is my blogging task. At that time, I have pending 26 paid blogging opportunities. So I was thinking if what time will I be able to start dealing with all of them. Arrrghhhh!!!

Enough of that, so there I continued grabbing those stuffs that we need for our Media Noche. As I looked at the cart, my built-in calculator begun to function. I just gave out a sigh after that. Hmmm...you probably guess what I mean. Since I only have few bills on my wallet, I have no choice but to use my EON card. Woooahhh! Goodbye dollars!

When we arrived home, hubby had started unpacking the goods so he can start cooking as early as possible. I also helped him out slicing the easy ones, hotdogs, cheese, etc. As you know, cooking isn't in my vocabulary at this point in time. Maybe next year, how's that hmmm?

As I waited for him to finish cooking, I went to our room and sat by the PC. I had to deal with my backlogs...and oh, pending blogging tasks. Wooooahhhh what a busy new year to start with, tsk! Well, procrastinating should get out of my system by then.

I paused for a while when hubby called my name. The foods are now ready to...oops! for table preparation...When I saw how they look on the plates, I got some ideas and have done the designing. You may take a look at them below:



I checked my watch once in a while to see if how long will we be waiting for the fireworks to start, and that of course should start at exactly 12:00 midnight. The clock starts tickling when finally, we all shouted, "Happy New Year!!!" Then there were the fireworks here and there. Noise barage seems to break my ear drum. Arrrggg! But it's alright. It's New Year, anyway. We also had our fireworks lighted. And my little Bendyk loved it!!! He also blew his horn, but sad to say he seemed had sipped the horn instead of blowing air out. Tsk, tsk!

After that, we feasted all the foods we have prepared. It was a buffet style since I haven't yet purchased a dining table. So we just settled on getting our own plate and hit our seats. The foods were all yummy, especially my cheese sticks hahaha! That was my specialty, lolz!

Time to sleep guys, so we all went to bed at 1:00 in the morning and woke up at almost 11:00 in the morning. After eating our lunch, I finally got time to focus on my paid blogging tasks, then finished my backlogs. Huhuhu!

Does it mean, I'll be busy for the entire year? If it would mean more and more dollars, well, I wouldn't care at all!!! In fact, I'd love to hehehe!


So now let me bid goodbye to year 2007! I had a great time spending those days with you. And now it's time to welcome the year 2008 with CHEERS!!!

Happy New Year to all!!!

0 comments: