Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sponsored Reviews

How much can I earn Writing Reviews?

With SponsoredReviews, you set your own price. Depending on the size of your readership and the quality of your blog posts, you can earn anywhere from $10 to $1000 per review. If you are a major site, you might be able to get even more.

Am I expected to write only positive reviews?

Absolutely not - you are paid to write in-depth, honest reviews. Your constructive criticism is not only appreciated, it is expected.

How do I get paid?

You will receive your cash earnings via PayPal on a bi-weekly basis.

How do I know when or if I have been paid?

You can check your payment history and a summary of your outstanding earnings on our site at any time. You will receive your outstanding earnings two weeks after your review is completed.


0 comments: